SUMMER TIME!!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hawaii...here we come!


On my Dad's birthday, we decided to go to Oahu ( Hawaii) . We went to all the beaches and the wonderful sights. My favorite part is when we went to the Dole Factory. Me, Tyler, Mom, and Daddy went in their giant maze and we were in teams. I was on my Dad's team and Tyler was on my Mom's team. They found two stamps and we found seven. We needed to find eight. Then we went on a train to look at their garden and we ate pineapple ice cream. I was so sad when we left. Finally, we were in LA. I'll never forget that wonderful day........and that ice cream. :-)

3 comments:

there's always something.. said...

you and daddy kicked our butts in the maze! we had an awesome time.

kennedy said...

I wonder when we can go there again

mom of a webbie said...

I Loved our time in Hawaii, and I will always remember you in your snorkle mask!!!