SUMMER TIME!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Annie


Yesterday, Karousel Kids had auditions for Annie. We learned a song for 2-5 minutes and then we had to sing it! It was "Hey Hobo Man, Hey Dapper Dan, You Both Got Your Style, But brother Your Never Fully Dressed With Out A Smile". Then, we went outside and learned a dance for 2 hours! After that, we danced when we were called. Some people got to hear their parts. One of the parts were Ms. Hannagin's Orphans. I'm one of them! I'm in Part I and Part II in the play! I'm so excited! Hope you come to my show. See you then!

Me Looking Like I made it in American Idol.

2 comments:

kathyhoward800 said...

I can hardly wait to you perform in the play. Good job little girl.

Love,
Grandma Katy

there's always something.. said...

you did awesome!!! very proud of your determination.

Love, Mom