SUMMER TIME!!!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Trip Around California

Ok, long trip, let's make it short. How about I tell you where we have been. The first stop we went to is Mono Lake. We went to a walk around the rim of a crater, took pictures of the lake at sunset and went to the south tufa's, and ate at Smile's. Next, we went to Yosemite National Park. Our room had a view of a lake! We took a grand tour that took about 9 hours! Next, we went to Monterey and me and my mom went to the aquarium. That was my first time! While we we're driving, we saw a good view of the Pacific Ocean. Our last stop was Santa Barbara. We ate at The Harbor, shopped, and we went to this Ty Warner Sea Center. Tyler collected every pin that he liked at the places. He doesn't have Mono Lake, but my mom is going to make one. Oh yeah, we also went to Hearst Castle. Dang it's huge! We even had a DVD installed into our car for the trip! I had a wonderful time.



1 comment:

kathyhoward800 said...

Beautiful pictures, it sound like you had a great vacation. Lucky you!!

grandma Kathy