SUMMER TIME!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Frustrated!



Yesterday, everybody was talking about the Hannah Montana Movie. In my words, I said, "In my opinion, it looks kind of dumb". Then, at handball, Yasmine told Kayla L. that I said that the movie was dumb and people that watch it are dumb! Next, Kayla L. said that out loud to me! I was so angry, I wanted to take them and move them to Mexico and Antarctica! Also, in class, I was thinking of posting about it. I can't believed they twisted my words. Next time, speak carefully to them, they might twist your words. PS- Jasmine wasn't part of this, also, not Kayla C.

1 comment:

Dyrdekfan17 said...

Its not kewl to say something like you wanna move them to Mexico or Alaska. Also u said "I cant believed." That doesnt make sense.




Blue thunder