SUMMER TIME!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Solo "Drama" Tryouts

On Earth Day, Mr. Mann (Our Music Teacher) was holding solo tryouts at our Band Room. He was calling groups of four to sing a song. He would sometimes pick two a time. So, when I came up, he picked his two. I started to cry because I worked really hard and I even gave 100% my singing at Chorus. Then, he said "Name?" to me. I quickly wiped my tears and gave my name. Then, after I ended singing, he was doing cuts. Cuts means you didn't make it. I thought I heard my name, and I started to cry and exit. Then, a boy came outside and said,"Kennedy! Come back! You made it!". I quickly ran in. Then, Mr. Mann acted like me when I cried. It was funny! Then, I got assigned to a song from "Oliver!". It's "Food ,Glorious Food". When I came in, Kayla C, Kayla L ( Or My Mom Calls Her, "Lasberg"), and Yasmine told everyone that,"She only got in because she cried her way in". They haven't seen me practice my songs, ANNIE, and go to Beverly Hills and Pratice with Gary Spatz. I forgive one of them. Kayla C. Well, it's over. post if you think I made it because I sang great or not.

2 comments:

kathyhoward800 said...

You made it because you can sing and you have some talent. DO not let others get in the way of your confidence.

Love ,
Grandma Kathy

there's always something.. said...

i know you made it becasue you sing great, you work hard, and you always research, practice & pray before you try-out for anything!!

love ya tons!!

mom