SUMMER TIME!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Disneyland With Daniel

When I went to Disneyland on the 24th, I went to Disneyland with my mom, grandma, and Daniel. Its been years since the last time when Daniel went to Disneyland. He threw a fit at "It's a Small World" and we went home. Tyler was on crutches, so it was hard. When we went to Pizza Port to eat, someone left their backpack there and the workers couldn't touch it. My mom took a picture of a dog sniffing the backpack, when one of the security guys went up to her and said,"Maim, your not allowed to take pictures of the dog working". Then he said,"Maim, now you can take a picture of the dog", when they were done working. Daniel threw another fit because he was walking and his feet were tired. Still, I had a blast and i got to show off my lanyard. We did lots of rides and we were pooped when we were done.

1 comment:

kathyhoward800 said...

It was fun going to Disneyland with you I had a great time.

Love,
grandma Kathy