SUMMER TIME!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Suess Night

Today, I went with Katie and her kids to Suess Night at my school. We ate spaghetti, got to hear two Dr. Suess Stories, got to go to the Book Fair, and got to make a snowman! Here's how to make one.

Sock Snowman
1 long sock
cotton
buttons,pom-poms, and goggly eyes
hot glue gun (Watch Out!)
pipe cleaners
plastic tie
1 long cloth
1 weight

Put the weight flat inside the sock. Make sure its in the sock. Use the cotton to fill it up. Once it gets to the lines, use the plastic tie to tie it. make sure you do it tight. Use the cloth for the scarf . After that, you can decorate it with the pipe cleaners, buttons, puttons, and goggly eyes. This is my snowman. Hope you enjoy the activity.

4 comments:

kathyhoward800 said...

That is so cool, you will have to show me how to make one.

Love,
Grandma Kathy

Keri said...

love your blog Kennedy. It is very creative and fun to look at. Love the snowman. I will have to remember that one. I am Emma's mom, Sister Wright's daughter. Thanks for sharing your blg with me. I will look at it often.

kathyhoward800 said...

Kennedy I love your new background for your BLOG!! It is colorful just like you. Have a good day at Disneyland tomorrow

Love,
Grandma Kathy

Katie said...

Your snowman was the cutest Kennedy, thanks for the rosie cheeks idea! You are very creative!