SUMMER TIME!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last Night

When I left from Kayla's house, I felt sick. I watched two movies and had my dinner. When my mom came home, she bought me the hair remover, Smooth Away. I did it and I scratched myself. When I took a shower, it burned and I looked GREEN!! I was also shivering. I was crying so bad I said, "Daddy! I need a blessing!" My mom was laying on me to keep me warm and my dad put oil on me and blessed me. Before he gave me a blessing, my mom put lotion on me. Now, I fell much better and I don't have hair on my arms and legs. I'm just coughing.

4 comments:

kathyhoward800 said...

Kennedy what happen to you are you feeling better? Did you go to school today? I hope you are doing ok. Did the hair removal make you sick? Did it hurt?

Love,
Grandma Kathy

there's always something.. said...

No, the hair removal didn't make her sick, she had fever and nausea prior to doing her arms and legs. She stayed home, fever didn't break and coughing really bad. After putting lotion on her body, her arms/legs felt fine.

kathyhoward800 said...

Hi Mama,

I hope you feeling better. Let me know if Saturday is good for you to go to Disneyland. Love You


Auntie Kristy

kennedy said...

Yes if I feel good. But, I have costume fitting for ANNIE 9:00-1:00. So maybe at 2:00 you can take me. Luv U!!!