SUMMER TIME!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

The whole thing about going to Utah was to go to my cousin's wedding. First, me and Tyler got dressed in snow clothes and played in snow at my Uncle Rick's house. Then, I took a shower and got dressed in church clothes and went to my cousin's wedding. First, the music stopped when the bride was walking. Then it started again when they were starting to begin the ceremony. Then, they dropped the rings. They finally got them. Finally, they were walking together and the music didn't start. So, they walked without music. We ate a great lunch. After that, we went to the Distribution Center. I bought red pencils, a journal, and a CTR ring. We went back to the church and said bye to everyone. P.S - the wedding was in Salt Lake City.

No comments: