SUMMER TIME!!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tubing on ICE!

Today, Uncle Rick's family and our family went tubing. But, we went to some places. First, we went to the Golden Corral for breakfast and lunch. Then, we went to my Great Grandma Howard's House. She is 88 and my Grandpa is 99! we took pictures and talked and then we left. We went back to our hotel room and got in "snow clothes". Then, we went to my Uncle Rick's house to get into real snow clothes. We went to Solider Hollow to go tubing. It was so fun. We went on this thing that took us up this hill. We got stuck a few times. We went down together, which was all of us. At the end, me and daddy went down together. We ate ate Cafe Rio. It was good. Finally, we were back at the hotel room. It was a fun day.

2 comments:

kathyhoward800 said...

Tt sounds like you did a lot of fun and exciting things today. Hope you are having fun.

Love Grandma Kathy

Dyrdekfan17 said...

That looked so kewl fun and awesome. I did something kida like this up in big bear with my friend ryan.
blue thunder