SUMMER TIME!!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Utah, Here We Come!

On December 30, 2008 me and my family went on the road to UTAH. First, we were on the road for at least 6 hours. We took some poty breaks and ate. Then, we saw where Criss Angle preformed a levetation trick on the BIG pyarmid in Las Vegas, Nevada. Next, we went to Buffalo Bill's. Then, we stayed at the Virgin River Hotel. Which we ate at the Buffet dinner and breakfast. A lot of people were smoking and it was making me sick. We stoped at Cove Fort and learned about Church History. Before leaving, we had a snowball fight It was just me, my brother, and my dad. Then, after about 1 hour and 30 minutes, WE WERE IN UTAH!!! It was snowing there and still is right now. I'm coming back to California on Janurary 4, 2009. Until then, I'm still in Utah. I can't wait!

No comments: